080 - email@example.com
Rules & Regulations
Oriental Policies & Discipline Measures for Students and the Parents:-
- Oriental Policies & Discipline Measures are to be followed as Rules & Regulation of the School.
- The school Educates to students of all communities, religions, linguistic backgrounds.
- The medium of instruction is through English.
- Fresh Students must qualify the Admission criteria of the School.
- Students must report to school before the first bell at 8:15 a.m. on all working days.
- Students must follow proper uniforms and discipline codes prescribed by the School. And they should be neat and cleanly dressed.
- Students must avoid wearing fancy materials on normal working days. However, students are allowed to come with the colour dress on their birthdays.
- Parents shall co-operate with our Security Staff deployed at the Gate to maintain silence and peaceful atmosphere to run the school as per scheduled and standard norms.
- Students must attend the assembly commencing at 8.20 a.m. Without fail. However, students who are unable to stand due to illness / injuries are considered for relaxation to attend the assembly.
- Students must obtain the consent letter in the appropriate manner from the parent and the prior approval from the Class Teacher to avail leave such letter is being considered as leave letter which shall contain the correct reason to avail the leave supported by the medical report in case of illness.
- Long leave or break from the school must be avoided thus keeping the attendance above 85% for the academic year.
- Parents must follow the security and safety norms adopted by the School.
- Parents are not permitted to enter the classes directly without the prior permission from the office of the School Administration.
- Parents should not harm the healthy school atmosphere and should not create any nuisance inside the school boundary.
- Parent(s) must attend the “Parents Meeting” being scheduled and intimated by the School time to time.
- Parents should follow school timings to meet the teachers / Management’s Representative and should use the school Diary generously to communicate.
- Parent shall see the Student Dairy regularly.
- Attendance of students on the re-opening days after the vacation periods is compulsory.
- School fees and any other payment as prescribed by the school should be paid before the due date to avoid inconvenience later. However, the students admitted through RTE Scheme are exempted from payment of School fee.
- No mobile phones will be encouraged to be carried by the students. However, the students can be contacted through the official landline provided at the School’s Administration Office in case of emergency.
- Parents should adhere to the terms and conditions with respect to their wards’ assignments and completion of home-work assigned to the students.
- Every student / parent should take care of school property with utmost care. Any damage to the school property or buildings, breaking of class furniture or lab equipment or loss of library books, defacing of the school properties will be dealt seriously.
- Students are not permitted to bring personal items (play-items, books, magazines, gadgets etc.) should be brought to school without prior permission to do so.
- The school reserves the right to cancel or modify any of the standing rules and also to enforce new rules from time to time.
- Ignorance of any of the rules and the standing instructions will not be considered as an excuse.
- Students and the parent shall co-operate to ensure the security and safety of all students and the work force of the School.
- Student / Parent shall not indulge into any illegal behaviour.